P.O. Box 35171 Detroit, MI 48235
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on October 28, 2015 at 10:08 AM||comments (27)|
The All-Occasion Suit
What every young man & boy should always have in his closet;
1. One pair of black dress pants / black belt.
2. One pair of black dress socks.
3. A pair of black dress shoes or loafers.
4. One white long-sleeve dress shirt.
5. One short-sleeve dress shirt.
6. One black tie.
7. One black blazer or sport coat.
Understanding that one may not wear dress-clothes frequently, you can simply use the same one suit for any occasion time and time again for;
> job interviews
> religious ceremonies
I've encountered young men that have a wide range of designer name fashions in their wardrobe, but do not have a suit that is appropriate for
the occasions highlighted above. You will also save money on care and cleaning.
- I'm Mario and I approve this message. -